How To Submit a Specimen to Harmon Pest Control, Inc.
Please follow the below steps when submitting a specimen to us:
- Do not squish the specimen if possible.
- If this is a pest with biting mouth parts, place in plastic or glass container.
- If pest is not aggressive, a zip lock bag will work.
- If possible, please bring the specimen to our office or we can make arrangements to pick it up.
- Please leave any information about the pest in regards to the location the pest was found, in/around your home and your contact information.
- We will contact you within 24 hours regarding your pest.